Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Josephur

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft Certified Professional
I'm getting ready to start a MineCraft 1.8.9 Server with MineCraft Forge and the latest bleeding edge mods, is there an interest here of people that wish to join the server? (will be invite only). Cast your vote in the poll, reply with other comments.

LOL, MineCraft can take a lot of resources with a lot of mods loaded, but no I was running an ancient system and needed an update :) I run the server on actual server hardware that's up 24x7

I can confirm that Minecraft can take a lot of ressources with a lot of mods and especially with an overkill Shader! But it looks awesome, lol

In related news, my first Minecraft Mod is underway for 1.8.9, learning Forge/Java/Minecraft all at once is surely a headache but I'm getting things done.. Basic items and blocks implemented, smelting and recipe handler is done, now to move on to more complicated things.

Recently I read an article about how much the creators of the game Minecraft earn and I decided to try my hand and opened my own server.

It's funny how the servers used to work in minecraft :) Now you just go to the hosting and look for any server you are interested in or like.

It's funny how the servers used to work in minecraft :) Now you just go to the hosting and look for any server you are interested in or like.

I want to add it!
Minecraft is a great game, and I'm glad that there are such innovations and updates that simplify the complexity of the game. I always play with my brother and he plays much earlier than me. He recommended it to me https://minecraftservers.biz and we chose from there a couple of servers on which we always play.
Lol now there is already a 1.16 version and it's cool, now it's much more interesting to play there than when the last version was 1.8.9, I was already playing minecraft, and my brother is playing with version 1.4.7

Back
Top Bottom