Windows 10 Strange lines on some videos

AdamAteMyMuffin

Hello!
I'm pretty sure I have a graphic problem. This has been happening for a while now. Some videos show strange lines when I play them.
They only appear in some parts of the videos. I have no idea what's causing this.

I have 8GB RAM and a 64bit system.
Processor:
Core i5-7400
4 cores
Speed: 3.50GHz
GPU:
Radeon RX 570
Monitor:
Samsung S24D330

Attachments

• what.PNG
    what.PNG
    657.7 KB · Views: 287
  • what2.PNG
    what2.PNG
    871.9 KB · Views: 272
  • what3.PNG
    what3.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 263
If the problem occurs in the same spots of the videos. Trying playing the video on another device if the same problem occurs its the video.

Also make sure your graphics card driver is up to date.

If the problem occurs in the same spots of the videos. Trying playing the video on another device if the same problem occurs its the video.

Also make sure your graphics card driver is up to date.
Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy.
Anyway, my drivers are up to date. The video plays normally on other devices.

Hello!
I'm pretty sure I have a graphic problem. This has been happening for a while now. Some videos show strange lines when I play them.
They only appear in some parts of the videos. I have no idea what's causing this.

I have 8GB RAM and a 64bit system.
Processor:
Core i5-7400
4 cores
Speed: 3.50GHz
GPU:
Radeon RX 570
Monitor:
Samsung S24D330

Hi !
make sure your video cable is securely connected to the monitor and the graphics card.

dafont192.168.l.lfilehippo

Last edited:
If it occurs on these parts of your video with a lot of motion then you may have selected a wrong deinterlasing parameter or it may has been disabled.
In the VLC mediaplayer you wil find it under the tab Video, try setting it to ON or Auto, and try some Deinterlace Modes
I doubt whether it has a hardware cause.

Back