Windows Vista Take the Vista Hardware Upgrade Poll..

luis_kool

New Website..

New website about Windows Vista -
Link Removed - Invalid URL

They have alot of news and information...

Hypothetical question, does anyone here plan (at this point based on what they have seen) to buy any new hardware to run vista? What are some of the things that make you happy or tick you off about the Operating System?

I am doing research for my website...
Mike

Hello, Mike. Nice name and cool website you've got going there. :) I have updated my video card and will consider buying some more RAM, from 1GB to 2GB, but no major upgrade for my hardware planned soon.

Thanks for the response...

Mike said:
Hello, Mike. Nice name and cool website you've got going there. :) I have updated my video card and will consider buying some more RAM, from 1GB to 2GB, but no major upgrade for my hardware planned soon.

Thats what I've been hearing from a lot of people. What kind of PC do you have? Most people with sub 3ghz pc's have been telling me on the site that they would upgrade but not just for Vista but because they were planning to anyway. People with 3 ghz and faster pcs are resoundingly saying no way...

Mike

I will but my ststem is 6 years old now so why upgrade and get a new XP Pro cd key. I went midgrade to build this one on the vista I plan to go all out.

I don't mean to spam but On my site, we are really interested in finding out whether PC owners like you plan to upgrade your hardware for Vista or not..

We are trying to find out one way or the other whether Microsoft has done a good job of articulating the value of Vista..

The URL is Link Removed - Invalid URL

Thanks for your time...

Mike

Just for your knowledge I have merged these threads into one... seems like the same thing is basically being discussed here about your site and hardware upgrades.. if you have any objections please let me know. I also plan on taking your poll later tonight just for the heck of it :)

Regards,
Mike

Mike said:
Just for your knowledge I have merged these threads into one... seems like the same thing is basically being discussed here about your site and hardware upgrades.. if you have any objections please let me know. I also plan on taking your poll later tonight just for the heck of it :)

Regards,
Mike

Cool.... all good to me..

Thanks...

Back