The 'Rapture' DID come - and now the world may end on OCTOBER 21 instead !

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Harold Camping, 89, takes to radio to claim that God did not want us to suffer for five months - instead he will make everything happen at once
The preacher who predicted the end of the world has taken to the airwaves to reveal why we are all still here.
Harold Camping, 89, said he was 'astounded' when May 21 came and went without the Rapture.

But he is already examining new theories... including the possibility that God, being merciful, did not want mankind to suffer for five months, and so will end the world all at once on October 21 instead.

He also claimed that God did visit Earth on May 21 - but that he did so 'spiritually'.
Speaking on Family Radio tonight, he said: 'Last weekend became a very interesting weekend because May 21 came and has gone and all the dire predictions that have been talked about did not come to pass.
‘I can tell you when May 21 came and went it was a very difficult time for me – a very difficult time. I was truly wondering what is going on. In my mind I went back through all of the promises God had made. What in the world was happening? I really was praying and praying: “Lord, what happened” because all through this I’d been astounded how God opened door after door.
‘It was marvellous how everything was going until May 21 came. I stayed away from home for one night because the pressure from that phone ringing and people knocking on my door for an interview was more than I could stand. So my wife and I went to a motel and spent the night there.’
He continued: ‘We were convinced that on May 21 God would return here in a very physical way by bringing a great earthquake and ushering in the final five months of the day of judgement and the fact is when we look at it spiritually, we find he did come.
‘We’ve already been talking about the end of the world being October 21 2011 but we have not emphasised that because the beginning of it was the fact that we’d see all these things happening (over the five months).'
He explained by saying he'd received a letter from a 'listener' who offered a very interesting theory he wanted to read.

He quoted: 'The great earthquake and rapture and the universe melting in fervent heat will be happening on the last day – October 21 2011.'
'It’s all going to happen on the last day.

'The great earthquake didn’t happen on May 21 because no-one will be able to survive it for more than a few days or let alone five months to suffer God’s wrath because everything will be levelled and destroyed after that earthquake and there will be no food or water to keep everyone alive.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-says-God-bring-Rapture-OCTOBER-21.html:razz:

Last edited:
Failing that pick a number . God may now make it possible to run a lottery on when the world will end . Camping has got it wrong twice and now is going for broke !
Got to admit he is a trier :)

Well heck, I could be arrested by then. I was counting on May 21st. Does anyone in Toronto know a good lawyer? lol :p

Back