Windows 7 The 'real' death of Dr Breen.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
I was saddened to hear of Robert Culps death.
A distinguished actor, one of his many performances was the role of Dr Breen in Half-Life 2 which gave the game some real depth and one of it's most evil characters....

Link Removed due to 404 Error

R.I.P.

032410_matt_culp_doomsday_604x341.jpg

This is indeed sad news. Dr. Breen was my favorite evil genius, really favorite. Especially I liked these quotes:

Dr. Breen said:
So, this is Dr. Freeman, at last. I wish I could say this was a pleasant surprise, but it's neither a surprise, nor, as you would surely agree, very pleasant. Well, I am nothing if not pragmatic.

Tell me, Dr. Freeman, if you can. You have destroyed so much. What is it, exactly, that you have created? Can you name even one thing? I thought not.

Welcome. Welcome to City 17. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers. I thought so much of City 17 that I elected to establish my Administration here in the Citadel so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors. I have been proud to call City 17 my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to City 17.

Breen.jpg

Yup, great actor. If it's either the old Columbo shows or 'Everybody Loves Raymond' this guy was a great thespian..

Back