VIDEO The Real Face of Jesus From the Shroud of Turin

I'm dull here. It doesn't matter a pig's beep what Jesus looked like. What matters is, who he was, why he was, what he did and, if He still is what he claimed to be. Not a matter of science, it's a matter of faith. It's also supernatural.

Like the fact if Jesus had long hair... many historians claim he didn't have such, but he had short hair. Many believers claim he was the last Nazarite, Numbers 6 viz. 6:5, All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head: until the days be fulfilled, in the which he separateth himself unto the LORD, he shall be holy, and shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow - thus, he had long hair.

I may believe both, or neither. But I don't really care. We will never be able to prove the existence of God, unless in Eternity. I'm looking forward to sit down with Apostle Paul and Martin Luther to talk... about everything.

"Physical evidence" is, in my opinion, church policy. Or other policy. Don't buy it. Beautiful pictures, like those by Gustave Dore but, sorry to say, all angels are male, and they have no wings. Check the Book.

Last edited:
Back