The Walking Dead

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
63la.jpg

The Walking Dead is an American horror drama television series developed by Frank Darabont. It is based on the comic book series of the same name byRobert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard. The series stars Andrew Lincoln as sheriff's deputy[2] Rick Grimes, who awakens from a coma to find apost-apocalyptic world dominated by flesh-eating zombies. He sets out to find his family and encounters many other survivors along the way.

The Walking Dead premiered on October 31, 2010, on the cable television channel AMC in the United States.[3] It premiered internationally during the first week of November 2010 on Fox International Channels.[4] Based on its reception, AMC renewed the series for a second season of 13 episodes, which premiered on October 16, 2011.[5][6] Two episodes into the second season, AMC announced that the show would return for a third season of 16 episodes, which began airing on October 14, 2012.[7] On December 21, 2012, AMC renewed The Walking Dead for a fourth season of 16 episodes, which premiered on October 13, 2013.[8] On October 29, 2013, AMC renewed it for a fifth season.[9]

The series has been well received[10][11] and has received many award nominations including ones for the Writers Guild of America Award[12] and a Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series (Drama).[13] The series has also attained strong Nielsen ratings, surpassing various records for a cable series, including receiving 16.1 million viewers for its season four premiere to become the most-watched drama series telecast in basic cable history
Reference:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(TV_series)

The Walking Dead Homepage:
http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead

Welcome to 'The Walking Dead' thread. Many of us here at http://windowsforum.com/ are huge fans of the show and a discussion thread has been a long time coming. The aim of this thread is to discuss the show, the episodes, the actors and what the future holds for our long suffering heroes.
The Walking Dead: Discuss........

If anyone can be bothered that is...

Last edited:
Spoiler alert

Since October we've been enjoying the latest series (series 4) to hit our screens. I had wondered if the series would still be as good due to production team fall outs and at least one person leaving. I needn't have worried however as I think it's been at least as good as any previous series if not better.
Life at the prison has never been luxury but now they have an extremely virulent flu bug to deal with and that's not including the walkers.. The characters have been fleshed out a little more and it seems no one is safe especially when Carol and her knives are around. What she did was unforgivable although I didn't see Rick banishing her. I thought they would have some kind of kangeroo court or something. Will we see Carol again? I suspect so as usually cast members leave under a mountain of zombies biting at em...
I can't wait for the next episode as it just keeps getting better and better..

So return of the big 'G' huh.... Looking good!

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you could say Hershel keeps breaking a leg...
Lol.. Yeah he's a dude no doubt about it. I like how he's grown with the series and hope he stays for the long term. As the writers are so often fond of saying though... No one is safe.

Spoiler Alert!

So Brian went and found himself a tank and a new family too.

Ding, ding.... Round two

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not even going to talk about what happened tonight...

I've yet to watch the episode.... Hmm ........sounds bad.

Ok I need to watch it right now.. I'll be back.

Huge... What a massive episode. In fact I've got to watch it again.. Damn now we have to wait until February too.

I've yet to watch last nights episode.. Titanfall is taking precedent over everything right now lol..

OMG, OMG I just watched the final episode.... Thought I was gonna have a coronary half way through it.. Damn now we have to wait until September/October.

Back