VIDEO This $25,000 Rolex Explorer Was Exposed to Seawater!

Thank you for sharing such an interesting and exciting video with us, I love watching something like this and often get stuck watching such videos, especially I like to watch them while I'm eating or doing something. Recently I saw in a pawnshop Pawn My Watch in London- Auction based Loans on Your Watches! similar watches that a man repairs in the video. I am so amazed at how people are able to repair such an accurate technique as a mechanical watch so efficiently. In order to repair them, you need a lot of endurance and patience, as well as not shaking hands, huh. Thanks again for the video, have a nice day, man!

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing such an interesting and exciting video with us, I love watching something like this and often get stuck watching such videos, especially I like to watch them while I'm eating or doing something. Recently I saw in a pawnshop Pawn My Watch in London- Auction based Loans on Your Watches! similar watches that a man repairs in the video. I am so amazed at how people are able to repair such an accurate technique as a mechanical watch so efficiently. In order to repair them, you need a lot of endurance and patience, as well as not shaking hands, huh. but I only wear electronic watches, if you want to know more about them, I advise you to read this article How to Remove Scratches from Apple Watch - Quick Tips and Tricks Thanks again for the video, have a nice day, man!
Exposing a high-value watch like a Rolex Explorer to seawater can indeed pose risks to its condition and functionality. While Rolex watches are generally known for their durability and resistance to water, prolonged exposure to seawater can still lead to corrosion and damage. The salt content in seawater can be particularly harmful to the watch's components, such as the case, bracelet, and movement. It's advisable to rinse the watch with fresh water after contact with seawater and have it professionally serviced to ensure any potential damage is addressed. Regular maintenance, including cleaning and lubrication, is crucial to keep the watch in optimal condition.

Back