Tiger is in fact three naked women

cybercore

Artist Craig Tracy has found a way to give his work added depth, by using naked women as a canvas to create a painting of a tiger.

article-1303288295872-0BB0EE3C00000578-750415_466x304.jpg

Craig Tracy worked with three models for 24 hours to create this image of the endangered South China tiger.

He used a template drawn on his studio floor as a guide before he arranged the women and carefully applied paint designed for human skin.

The 43-year-old, from New Orleans, has painted on 400 bodies.

He said: ‘All of my models are volunteers. I never use agencies or websites to find them. They find me.

'Girlfriends that I have had, have had an understanding of what I do and the professional nature of how I paint and create. So I have never had any issues regarding jealousy - I simply wouldn't tolerate it if they did.'

From humble beginnings as an airbrush artist in a local shopping mall at the tender age of 16 - Craig has gone on to set up the world's first art gallery dedicated to body painting.

article-1303288397016-0BB0EDD400000578-308023_466x310.jpg

The rich and famous seem to enjoy my work in due proportion. I have sold some works to them for up to $1,200, but I could never say which ones,' he said.

'But it isn't just celebs who love my work, people from all walks of life love it.

'I've never had a negative interaction regarding what I paint or how I paint it.'

The self confessed art nut believes this particular work is his most successful and important of his life.

More Tiger is in fact three naked women

Back
Top Bottom