Windows 8 To clean up your computer disk space

carryfeatt

Have you found that the hard space of your computer was gradually eaten up by all the files you unlikely know? If you’re haunted a lot by such a problem and want to stop it, you just need to download Colorful Disk Clean and totally relax yourself. Colorful Disk Clean will help you scan all the folders or files and recover the disk space whenever you want.

Screenshot.236703.1000000.jpg

The color-coded sunburst map clearly displays both the hierarchical structure of files and folder and the relative size of each. What’s the most important, with a simple drag and drop, you can remove all the system files and other items that you no longer need.

It's not spam and don't just put spam in a post use the report button. I've decided to leave the post alone, unless Mike decides it spam. Which I think is doubtful as it's a legit app.

This guy has been self promoting this app all across the windows 8 forums....with the exact same post content BUT using different user names. This is a clear indication of a spammer, if not a spammer, then why use different user names? Or getting a bunch people to promote the add...I'm with Medico on this one....spammer.

He's using different IP addresses to sign up on the different windows forums....3 that I personally checked. What does that say? I'm just saying it's very suspicious and should be should be watched.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom