Windows 7 UAC Nightmare

zerojkm

Hi guys, just installed Windows 7 7000. Had a problem with all my gadgets dissapearing and after a quick google found out that I should turn UAC on. When I do this the computer asks me to reboot, loads windows again with my gadgets showing :razz: then switches UAC back off and goes into a forced reboot. While giving me a warning that windows will close in less than a minute. Reboots again with UAC turned back off. :(

Any ideas?

This also happend to me, Its kind of annoying.

I have never liked UAC, I understand its a security deal, but you dont need to ask me to continue the same program every time.

My problem, I use ccleaner, I have it run every time at startup, but uac kept asking me to continue the program, very annoying. I whish uac gould remember my choice to continue the program, and do it automatically for me every time.

I lost my gadgets....

What i would recommend to both of you is either reinstall the operating system and see if that fixes the problem. Where did both of you download your copies of the beta from?

What i would recommend to both of you is either reinstall the operating system and see if that fixes the problem. Where did both of you download your copies of the beta from?

I got mines, x64 version direct from microsofts download page.

Back
Top Bottom