Windows 7 unable to burn any DVD completely or verify it after burning

Shan Ali Khan

HI , I am unable to burn any image using window simage burner or roxio burnerwhen ever i write any image or any other thing to dvd. i get this error cuz i always verify after burning image or etc.i get this error :The disc image didn't burn successfully because an error occurred. The write failed because the drive returned error information that could not be recovered from (error code 0x0c0aa0301)many dvds are wasted due to tthis other , roxio burn didnt clearly showed this error or i didnt notice but windows image burner showed this error What should i do ? is there any problem with dvd burner
i check the errors using event log in windows 7
im getting this error :

The driver detected a controller error on \Device\CdRom0.
event id : 11
source : cdrom
and this :
An error was detected on device \Device\CdRom0 during a paging operation.
id: 51

Thanks

HI , I am unable to burn any image using window simage burner or roxio burnerwhen ever i write any image or any other thing to dvd. i get this error cuz i always verify after burning image or etc.i get this error :The disc image didn't burn successfully because an error occurred. The write failed because the drive returned error information that could not be recovered from (error code 0x0c0aa0301)many dvds are wasted due to tthis other , roxio burn didnt clearly showed this error or i didnt notice but windows image burner showed this error What should i do ? is there any problem with dvd burner
i check the errors using event log in windows 7
im getting this error :

The driver detected a controller error on \Device\CdRom0.
event id : 11
source : cdrom
and this :
An error was detected on device \Device\CdRom0 during a paging operation.
id: 51

Thanks

anyone plz help , im stucked wd this problem.

Try uninstalling the DVD drive and let windows reinstall.

sfc /now to check for corrupt files.

Might be a drive hardware error.
i have unistalled and windows installed it automaticlly
even tried the sfc/now
but problem didnt resolv.
I check from microsoft support for this error details , there is written that cable should be replaced. how can i replace the cable ? can you plz tell me process.
Thanks

Sorry I didn't give you the correct command it should be sfc /scannow this should be run from an elevated command prompt. Right click run and select run as admin.
As far as the for the cable if this is a laptop there probably is no cable. If a desk top if fairly new it would likly be a SATA cable you would need to purchase one. It's fairly easy to change open up the PC tdace the cable from you DVD to the mother board remove the old one and replace witth the new.

Back
Top Bottom