VIDEO VAPE LORD NORD goes to VAPE CON

Maybe I'm just a little crazy, but it was after this video on YouTube that I started my way of vaper :)
I am not kidding. I saw the amount of steam and realized that I wanted to make the same clouds of smoke. I asked my parents and in the end they allowed me to buy a vape. I found a great store and bought two vape models for beginners there and found the tastiest weed. After that, there was a constant smell of smoke in my room and I could smoke vape for several hours without stopping and I became a real professional in this and now I myself work in a vape shop. This is just the job of my dreams!
God, I just love vape;)

VapeCon would be nice now when we had almost all the big events canceled, but I think that it will not be happening ever again. Not only because of the virus, but also because people really hate vape and vapers, and they have stupid excuse to do so. I agree, vape is not good for your health, but it is not worse than alcohol or a can of coke. Because of that hate we have to get everything online now and thankfully we have places like vaporsolo.com to get all the cool stuff. It would be nice to go to any event, but I don't think it will happen soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom