Windows 7 Wacom Inutos3

d00fu5

Does anybody know how to get one working on Windows7 64bit?

I installed latest drivers for vista and there is absolutlely no tracing on my tablet.

When i reverted back to the older drivers (the cd) i got all the tracking but no pen pressure.

any help would be great!

thanks!

It seems like you are facing some issues with your tablet on Windows 7 64-bit, specifically related to drivers and functionality like pen pressure. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot this issue:

1. Check Driver Compatibility:
- Ensure that you are using drivers specifically designed for Windows 7 64-bit. Sometimes, Vista drivers may not work perfectly on Windows 7.
- Visit the manufacturer's website to download the correct drivers for your tablet model and operating system.

2. Driver Installation:
- Uninstall any existing drivers completely before installing the new ones.
- Install the drivers in compatibility mode if they are older versions. Right-click on the driver installer, go to Properties, and then to the Compatibility tab to run it in a compatibility mode suitable for Windows Vista.

3. Device Manager Check:
- Check in the Device Manager if your tablet is recognized without any errors. You can access Device Manager by right-clicking on Computer, selecting Manage, and then choosing Device Manager.

4. Calibration:
- Ensure that your tablet is calibrated properly. Go to the Tablet PC Settings in the Control Panel to calibrate the pen and touch input.

5. Pen Pressure Sensitivity:
- Adjust pen pressure sensitivity settings in the driver software if available. There might be an option to set the pressure levels for the pen.

6. Compatibility Mode:
- Run the application you are using with the tablet in compatibility mode. Right-click on the application's shortcut, go to Properties, and under the Compatibility tab, select the compatibility mode for Vista if needed.

7. Manufacturers Support:
- Contact the tablet manufacturer's support team for further assistance. They might have specific troubleshooting steps tailored to your tablet model.

By following these steps, you may be able to resolve the issues with your tablet on Windows 7 64-bit. If the problem persists, reaching out to the tablet manufacturer's support would be the best course of action for personalized assistance and guidance.

Back