VIDEO WANDERER | The Profound Anglo-Saxon Poem that Tolkien Used in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

At the age of 20, Aragorn learned his real name and lineage from his relative and tutor Elrond, who handed Aragorn the Ring of Barahir and the wreckage of Narsil.

At the age of 20, Aragorn learned his real name and lineage from his relative and tutor Elrond, who handed Aragorn the Ring of Barahir and the wreckage of Narsil.
I would also like to tell you that Aragorn refused the Scepter of Annuminas, reasoning that "the time had not come. That same year Aragorn met and fell in love with Arwen, the 2,700-year-old daughter of Elrond, who had returned from Lorien, his mother's homeland. After talking with her, Aragorn left Rivendell for thirty years and became the 16th leader of the Dunedain (the remnants of his people scattered in civil and regional wars centuries earlier), fighting Sauron's servants. If anyone is interested, you can read it here thetolkienforum.com.

Last edited:
lets be clear these links are allowed in the water cooler because they are [more or less] on topic... hidden links posted anywhere else will get removed

Well said ussnorway. It is spam though. So deleted. When I get a reply to a prior post. I check for hidden links as well. Many new members use this to spam the forum.

Back