Watched threads

davehc

Essential Member
Premium Supporter
I see no one else posting on the subject, so it may be a problem only I have.
But, for curiosity.

I have a problem with stopping watching a thread. If I have previously been watching, for whatever reason - posting, observing....,I may decide to unsubscribe. problem is, if I peek in again at the thread, I seem to get subscribed again.
Anyone?

I just unsubscribe manually to everything in my profile area...getting 50 million notifications is annoying as hell...for me anyway.

Yes, Bass. Probably the only solution for the moment. I have all my settings correct, but it still happens.

Have you tried ctrl F5 or log off and log back in....otherwise a call to the admins might be needed. It could be a setting that got dorked up in the "Great Merge of 2013". LOL

Oh yes. Logging off may certainly do the trick. But, for various reasons, on or offline, I stay logged in to all the forums I visit.
The great merge. Well, several forums changed over, they all have slightly rearranged navigation and functions, which sometimes trip over.
It isn't anything significant for me now, but I did, I must confess, like the different old formats the forums used (and some do)

Back
Top Bottom