We like to drink Illegal 2001

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Illegal 2001 - We like to drink lyrics . We like to drink whiskey and Pernot, Altbier Bowle anyway, Ramazotti on the Rocks, Southern Comfort and a k **** We like to drink red wine from Bordeaux, sweet colorful cocktails. We drink the rum without tea, because we see so much double! belongs to us tonight the world, we drown our pocket money, lalalalalalaa. goes Ballermann to nothing because the genie turns the earth, lalalalalalaa. We tequila with lemon, Caipirinha with Limon, Jagermeister by the bottle, now and Berliner Weisse. We like to drink sherry, because like the taste and if I have to sometimes champagne , we drink beer and double corn. Then the whole thing again from scratch! belongs to us tonight the world, we drown our pocket money, . lalalalalalaa Ballermann comes to nothing because the genie turns the earth, lalalalalalaa. Welcome ladies and gentlemen at the "Total tight show!" Greet now join me in the bloated face in 2000: Dieter Bohlen Mr. Bohlen, what do you say to 0.8 per thousand limit? Well, not really be less cares! Yes, that was the statement! Now you are all back when they say ... We heard tonight the world, We drown our pocket money, lalalalalalaa. goes Ballermann to nothing because the genie turns the earth, lalalalalalaa. There are alcohol again! There again alk! Alkis arrange themselves on the line, select 0190 110110, let you zulabern of drunks out of your environment. age, I've already told you that I love you! hard nights in the north ... :razz:

pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom