Windows 10 Weird Graphics Glitch

Kyeato

IMG_20171224_212712462.webp
Yesterday, I did 3 big things: I updated my dell inspiron 13 7000 series laptop, I updated my microsoft office suite, and I installed project 64 the popular nintendo emulator. Since last night, every time my laptop goes to sleep and I turn the screen back on, I'll get this weird pixel-y display. I have no idea what caused it, what it is, what is happening, or why I just need to wait a minute for the screen to go black then be completely fixed. ...until the next time I close the lid or something else like that. Does anyone know what is happening?
IMG_20171224_212705924.webp

Solution
It looks like your graphics driver is somehow being corrupted.

Did you update the graphics driver too?

Try running the DDU or Display driver uninstaller as this will remove any corruption as well as the driver. Update using the driver recommended by your support page:
Link Removed
It looks like your graphics driver is somehow being corrupted.

Did you update the graphics driver too?

Try running the DDU or Display driver uninstaller as this will remove any corruption as well as the driver. Update using the driver recommended by your support page:
Link Removed

Solution
Thanks! I have it working again, I reverted back to the previous version of windows 10 I had and I haven't noticed any problems yet. If anyone else has this problem, Link Removed

Thanks! I have it working again, I reverted back to the previous version of windows 10 I had and I haven't noticed any problems yet. If anyone else has this problem, Link Removed
Hi Kyeato,
thanks for the update as well as the handy link.
As soon as you see some drivers released for your model (keep an eye on the support page) you'll be able or should be able to install the update without issue.

Back