What feature is this and how do I use it (see pics inside)


Second image from the top left...? I've had Windows 7 for a while and haven't discovered this feature, so help would be greatly appreciated!!

That's flip3D. Just hit winkey+tab and you're rolling.

Wow thanks for the quick reply!! Gotta love the way Windows 7 looks so far! Way better than Vista IMO performance-wise and aesthetically!

btw, that feature was present in vista as well. but it's really really really useless :D

yep, its been around since vista. Its nice but with the new preview function I dont think its practical now.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.