Windows 8 What is this program ?

If you mean the MindFlasher... that isn't a program it looks like it's just an ini file presumably for a program call Mind Flasher which I've never heard of.

I've not hear of it either. I would check your Programs and Features applet and see if that program shows installed. If it is installed, and you didn't remember to temporarily disable your AV program when you did this, it might only be partially installed and that's why it's failing to run.

It also could be a virus/malware. If you didn't intend for the program to download onto your PC, I suggest you run whatever AV program you have on your computer now and scan/remove all found viruses. Next, visit malwarebytes.org and download the free MALWAREBYTES antispyware program; scan/remove all found spyware viruses. Reboot your computer and see if that program is still there (or the shortcut on your desktop). It should be removed/quarantined if it was some kind of virus/malware and you're good to go!:up:

<<BIGBEARJEDI>>

The interface is the three point that appear at the bottom above the task bar, not the two icons I have under control and knowledge.

The three points represent three desktops . so I am searching for a ghost virtual desktops manager.

thanks a lot.

Assuming the dots are click-able download Process Explorer and click and hold the cross hair. Hover over the dots and let go process explorer should highlight the process.

I have tried. Don't work. Propose only windows explorer.
Thanks !
I was thinking an application from Stardock Corporation.
Do you know if they have a desktop manager ?

Have you checked the All Apps section to see if anything new has appeared.

Check it's not a browser extension or something similar?

Sooo...you didn't intend for this program to run on your computer? Yes or No? I am confused here. Are you trying to get a program that you don't know about to run correctly? Or are you trying to remove it? If you didn't install it, and you don't know what it is and neither do we; I suggest you get rid of it. Use Programs and Features in Control Panel. If that works, we often recommend the free REVO UNINSTALLER program which you can google and download. That should remove it for you.

[EDIT: Stardock does have a Desktop Manager, and some people use it; I wasn't wild about it on Win8. I personally prefer to use the free CLASSIC SHELL, especially on Win8; it's a lot more user friendly IMO.]

Best, :lightbulb:
<<BBJ>>

Back
Top Bottom