What Services's need NCSI ?

whatRUneedme

Hello, I'm studying NCSI but I know just one Services, Direct Access is must be configuration that. So I looking for a more example other then Direct Access. Let me know more example What's services need the NCSI configuration.

If you're talking about the network connection indicator services don't need it but the inverse is true. There really isn't any good documentation about what it relies on. You'd have to did into code to figure it out or just play around with stopping services.

If you're talking about the network connection indicator services don't need it but the inverse is true. There really isn't any good documentation about what it relies on. You'd have to did into code to figure it out or just play around with stopping services.

I have some question watch you answer. I know till now NCSI is mean Network Connectivity Status Indicator but you say network connection indicator service. It is same service or different service. I couldn't searching the network connection indicator service.

I meant services dont rely on the indicator but the indicator does relies on services. It is not a service nor is it a stand alone executable. It's part of the explorer process.

I meant services dont rely on the indicator but the indicator does relies on services. It is not a service nor is it a stand alone executable. It's part of the explorer process.

I'm understand the indicator is does not relation the services configuration. Is it correct?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom