Windows 7 Where to find computer specs

KCav

Afer looking at System Information, Device Manager, reading my invoice and User's manual I still don't know some things about my notebook. Where should I look to find out about:
  • CPU Cooling, Idel temp, and Load temp
  • System memory clocking
  • Power Supply

Ken

Have downloaded and installed Speccy and HWMonitor - about to complete Computer Specs on My Profile.

Thank you.

Working on entering information in Computer Specs for CPU Cooling, Idel Temp, and Load Temp. Found the following information. What should I enter?
CPUID Hardware ... Core 0 50C ... Core 1 50C THRM 52C (125F)
Core Temp ........... Core 0 50C ... Core 1 50C Load fluxates 5-11%
Speccy ................ Core 0 50C ... Core 1 50C

I would not worry about entering your temps (and 50°C is good, BTW). For your CPU cooling, if you have not replaced the original heatsink fan assembly, just put "OEM".

Speccy is really good, it shows all sorts of info about your computer & OS. Even your Windows COA & install date. And gives a list services (running & non running). There's also a Device Tree, and which gives lots of info.

I used to use SIW (both the installed & portable versions), but awhile back I've noticed that at least one of my AV's (it was either MSE 2 or MBAM) warned me that I was being re-directed to a bad site. However, many users insists that the program is harmless. The portable version has been removed from the site, but the last time that I used my Portable Apps Flash Drive, it was an option to install.

Cat

Back