Windows 7 Why doesn't windows media player 12 build 7100 sync anything?

shyboyme

It use to be able to know it does not work so my question is does build 7600 fix this? I am using android g1 if it helps. I get it working on my computer (as a disk drive) and using doubletwist and mediamonkey.

Solution
It seems like you're referring to an issue with a specific build, possibly Windows 7 Build 7600, and its compatibility with your Android G1 device.
Windows 7 Build 7600 is the final version of Windows 7 before it was released to manufacturing (RTM). If you're facing compatibility or connectivity issues with your Android G1 device when connecting it to your computer running this build, here are some general steps you can take to troubleshoot:
1. USB Drivers: Ensure that the necessary USB drivers for the Android G1 are correctly installed on your Windows 7 computer. These drivers enable the computer to communicate with the device effectively.
2. USB Connection: Make sure you're using a functional USB cable to connect the...
It seems like you're referring to an issue with a specific build, possibly Windows 7 Build 7600, and its compatibility with your Android G1 device.
Windows 7 Build 7600 is the final version of Windows 7 before it was released to manufacturing (RTM). If you're facing compatibility or connectivity issues with your Android G1 device when connecting it to your computer running this build, here are some general steps you can take to troubleshoot:
1. USB Drivers: Ensure that the necessary USB drivers for the Android G1 are correctly installed on your Windows 7 computer. These drivers enable the computer to communicate with the device effectively.
2. USB Connection: Make sure you're using a functional USB cable to connect the Android G1 to the computer. Sometimes faulty cables can cause connectivity issues. Also, try different USB ports on your computer.
3. Device Recognition: Check if the Android G1 is recognized by Windows when connected. You can do this by looking in the Windows Device Manager to see if the device is listed under "Portable Devices" or "Other Devices" (if not properly recognized).
4. Software Compatibility: Ensure that any software you are using with the Android G1, such as DoubleTwist and MediaMonkey, is compatible with Windows 7 Build 7600. Check for any updates or patches that may address compatibility issues.
5. Permissions: Sometimes, security settings on the computer can interfere with the connection. Make sure that you have the necessary permissions to access the Android G1 from your Windows 7 computer.
Since you mentioned that it works on your computer as a disk drive and when using DoubleTwist and MediaMonkey, it seems like the core issue might be related to specific software or drivers rather than the Windows build itself.
If you continue to experience issues, you may want to try these steps and see if they help resolve the problem. If you encounter any specific error messages or behaviors, providing those details can also help in pinpointing the issue more accurately.

Solution