VIDEO Why Knights Templar and former "Guardian Angel" Raymond Elwood (aka "RayEl") can't be YHWH's Messiah

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Matthew 24: 4 Yeshua replied: "Watch out! Don't let anyone fool you! 5 For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Messiah!' and they will lead many astray.
Matthew 24: 11 Many false prophets will appear and fool many people; 12 and many people's love will grow cold because of increased distance from Torah. 13 But whoever holds out till the end will be delivered. 14 And this Good News about the Kingdom will be announced throughout the whole world as a witness to all the Goyim. It is then that the end will come.
This "new Christ" has a Facebook profile, but he himself never posts there. It is run by his "clergy" with human titles who regular ask for donations! So, here's a question every believer must ask ourselves: Will the REAL Messiah (Y'shua) really have a Facebook page? Will He ask for donations so He can spread His Word? Will He ask us - as "RayEl's" people are doing) to send in our qualifications so He can decide how best to use us in his ministry? And will we have TITLES? Really? Please check the Scriptures if you don't know the answers to these questions!
http://www.therefinersfire.org/false_messiah.htm :razz: :insanity:

Matthew 24: 4 Yeshua replied: "Watch out! Don't let anyone fool you! 5 For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Messiah!' and they will lead many astray.
Matthew 24: 11 Many false prophets will appear and fool many people; 12 and many people's love will grow cold because of increased distance from Torah. 13 But whoever holds out till the end will be delivered. 14 And this Good News about the Kingdom will be announced throughout the whole world as a witness to all the Goyim. It is then that the end will come.
This "new Christ" has a Facebook profile, but he himself never posts there. It is run by his "clergy" with human titles who regular ask for donations! So, here's a question every believer must ask ourselves: Will the REAL Messiah (Y'shua) really have a Facebook page? Will He ask for donations so He can spread His Word? Will He ask us - as "RayEl's" people are doing) to send in our qualifications so He can decide how best to use us in his ministry? And will we have TITLES? Really? Please check the Scriptures if you don't know the answers to these questions!
http://www.therefinersfire.org/false_messiah.htm :razz: :insanity:
You that would be saved must diggeth deep into thine pockets :confused:

Back