Windows 7 Win 7 Sleeping when PC not at idle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diverge

Anyone else experiencing a problem where your PC goes to sleep when it is doing stuff?

If I have mine running Prime95, stress testing, it will just go to sleep on me, and resume when it restarts.... anyone know how to make it so it only goes to sleep when the PC is at idle of X amount of time?

[DFI JR X58-T3H6] [i7 920 D0] [12GB OCZ OCZ3B2000C9LV6GK] [Corsair CMPSU-750TX] [Windows 7 (64bit)] [EVGA 280 GTX][OCZ Vertex 30GB x 3 in RAID0]

Cut it out

Is that what kind of tips you give in your blog? lol.... I guess joining here was a mistake, since it seems trolling is acceptable here.

It was obviously a joke.

You need to stop the prersonal attacks. You seem to be here just to make trouble. Since I have never seen anyone else here bothering people I don't think they will allow your person flavor of "feedom of speech" to disrupt an excellent message board.

It was obviously a joke.

You need to stop the prersonal attacks. You seem to be here just to make trouble. Since I have never seen anyone else here bothering people I don't think they will allow your person flavor of "feedom of speech" to disrupt an excellent message board.

Is everything you post a joke or an attempt to troll people? I started my own thread about a problem I am having, to which you keep replying sarcastic responses to.... And somehow you think I'm the one causing trouble? Who is disrupting the message board? Who is really bothering who? If you have no useful information or suggestions to post in peoples threads, perhaps you shouldn't post.

I already reported you once, I will again. We can let the mods decide who is the troll.

Come on guys!....let's just put a line under this and move on.

This thread will be closed and I respectly ask Diverge to create a new thread where we can provide an answer.

I do not expect to see this argument carried over to the new thread! Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom