Windows 10 Windows 10 App Development Retailers API

ExylonFiber

I think it would be really useful to create a Windows 10 App that consolidates all of your digital media in one place. Before starting on a project like this I want to be sure the tools to do something like this are available. Does anyone know if there is an api that handles retail accounts such as Google Play, Amazon, Vudu etc. and pulls all of your media from each individual account as seen in this 'Movies Anywhere' mobile application as seen here: How to Collect All Your Purchased Digital Movies in One Place on Android & iOS
It seems like mobile devices were designed to sign into your accounts with numerous retailers and pull your purchased digital content by using your account credentials to authenticate with a backend api and allows all of your personal digital content to be in one consolidated place.

I have searched all over Universal Windows Platform reference guides but can't seem to locate an API that serves this purpose any help or points in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
It wouldn't be a Windows API, you'd need to look at each account type you want to pull in and look at the API each has available then call those APIs from whatever you develop that's likely how the movie anywhere app works.

So I did a little research on the Google API and could not find anything about media content delivery. Is it possible this sort of API does not exist yet? How did 'Movies Anywhere' do this, is it possible this API is not publicly available?

Last edited:
I doubt movie anywhere downloads connect. It probably checks for what you have purchased and gives you access to that content from movie anywhere.

So I did a little research on the Google API and could not find anything about media content delivery. Is it possible this sort of API does not exist yet? How did 'Movies Anywhere' do this, is it possible this API is not publicly available?

I think they all are available, but you should ask about them on Google support forum. It's way easier to find web developers to maintain your own website, instead of maintaining it by yourself. As well as talking about SEO promotions, you know, it's pretty hard thing, actually. Digital marketing toronto - has good reviews on the web, talking of SEO promotions. Have you ever tried them, for developing or promotion services?

Last edited:
Back