Windows 10 Windows 10 BSOD : IRQL Unexspected Value

See the titles i wrote? You need the latest versions of them, usually near the top yes.

Remember with chipset you need both Engine management and chipset.

If you can boot into safe mode I'd try removing them. I think you had a recovery usb or similar for the driver verifier? Use that to access safe mode and remove them although i'm not exactly sure which three drivers you mean? Two chipset drivers and audio or SATA or USB? Please try and be more precise with your answers as it just helps things along.. :)

If out of the installed drivers you included the SATA drivers then I'd remove them first and see if the system boots up ok.

Trying only the both Chipset Drivers now!

EDIT: Installing Both Chipset Driver worked, but still getting the same Bluescreen when starting programs as admin.

Weird is, when starting the problems normal there are no error occuring, There must be something missing.

Last edited:
This Windows 10 is an Update, not a clean install.
If you mean by this that this was an upgrade installation then you need to clean install quickly followed by installing the drivers from your support page.

Usually good practice is chipset drivers first, gpu drivers, audio drivers and SATA (try the Intel rapid storage driver rather than anything else.) You can now pop on anything else which might be left.
Once the drivers are installed update Windows. Then and only then try any third party applications.

So much work again, oh no... I tried reinstalling Windows 10 about 5 times Even like you said, everytime I have this bluescreen...

I wouldn't bother then if you know the outcome.

What security are you running?

Where did you get the iso for the Windows 10 install?

When you installed windows was anything else attached by usb other than mouse or k'board?

I got the Tool for Updating to windows 10 from here: Windows 10 herunterladen
This is fine
And I also had my Focusrite Solo For my Micro connected also.
This probably isn't.

Components like this ideally should be added after the Windows install has finished and I just wonder if it's been attached every time you've tried to install windows? If so then this could be your culprit and you need to install windows with it un-attached.

Had a super smooth reinstall, I instantly installed The Chipset first, then Graphic drivers. I still have nothing else connected then my mouse and Keyboard, but still the same error... I know it might not help, but here is the latest Dump File

Attachments

• 041417-3812-01.zip
    159 KB · Views: 250
I still have nothing else connected then my mouse and Keyboard, but still the same error
I'm puzzled why you stop at the gpu driver after only installing the TWO chipset drivers (chipset should be two installs not one) 'Engine management' and 'Chipset' are two different drivers both are crucially important as are all the other drivers too.

Try repeating the bsod steps in safe mode, if the bsod still occurrs then likely it is a hardware issue

Can you post your all of the system's hardware please:

Ok, let's try and rule out one or two things and also make sure it isn't a hardware issue which is becoming more likely.

The dump file at least is looking less corrupted but still something isn't right that is obvious.

Please run a chkdsk:
chkdsk – Guide for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10

Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Check your processor:
Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool

Good luck with the testing, I'll check back in few hours.

I Will do it Later but I think it can't be a Hardware problem, because when the problem first appeared, I switched back to Win 8.1 and everything worked great again, and now, switching Back to Win 10, same Problem appears.

I'm puzzled why you stop at the gpu driver after only installing the TWO chipset drivers (chipset should be two installs not one) 'Engine management' and 'Chipset' are two different drivers both are crucially important as are all the other drivers too.
Did you miss this question?

I think it can't be a Hardware problem, because when the problem first appeared, I switched back to Win 8.1 and everything worked great again, and now, switching Back to Win 10, same Problem appears.
I would still, as a matter of course run the scans specified, what have you got to lose?

Ok let's look at the actual windows 10 install files. If you have only created the install USB once, I would view it with suspicion and create another, or try using a RW disk.

Have you tried running a program as admin as soon as the os is installed?

You need to make sure nothing else is installed driver wise and just use the os as is.

If the same bsod occur's then chances are your windows copy is corrupted.

I tried reinstalling windows 10 from 2 disks and 1 USB stick, always different versions.
Did you try a different ISO file at each time as well?

If not then download a fresh copy.

Have you tried running a program as admin as soon as the os is installed?

You need to make sure nothing else is installed driver wise and just use the os as is.
You may have answered this question above not sure as answers are a little vague.

Have you checked the forums of users with the same motherboard? Might be a bug to do with Creators?

We need to test if only to rule things out so please:

Please run a chkdsk:
chkdsk – Guide for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10

Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Check your processor:
Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool

Good luck with the testing, I'll check back in few hours.

Back
Top Bottom