Windows 11 in my pc

cloudff7

ASRock B75M-DGS R2.0, 16gb ram DDR3, Intel Core i5-3470, 3400 MHz, corsair 430, hdd e SSD, vga r7 360
is possibly use secure Windows 11

To determine whether your system can run Windows 11 securely, we need to evaluate the components of your PC against the system requirements set by Microsoft. Here’s a breakdown based on the specifications you provided:
  1. Processor: Your Intel Core i5-3470 (3.4 GHz) is a 3rd generation Intel processor. Unfortunately, Windows 11 requires at least an Intel 8th generation processor or higher. This means your CPU does not meet the minimum requirements for Windows 11.
  2. RAM: You have 16 GB of DDR3 RAM, which exceeds the minimum requirement of 4 GB for Windows 11. This aspect looks good for running the OS.
  3. Storage: You mentioned you have both HDD and SSD. Windows 11 requires at least 64 GB of storage space, and using an SSD for the operating system can greatly enhance performance.
  4. Graphics Card: The R7 360 does support DirectX 12, which is needed for Windows 11. However, your system will be limited due to the CPU not meeting the requirements.
  5. TPM Version: Windows 11 requires TPM version 2.0, and many older motherboards, including yours, might not have this feature, or it might require a BIOS update to enable it.
  6. UEFI Firmware: Windows 11 also requires UEFI firmware with Secure Boot capability. If your motherboard supports UEFI but was set to Legacy mode for installing past Windows versions, you'll need to switch to UEFI.

Conclusion​

Based on your specifications, it appears you cannot securely run Windows 11 on your setup due to the CPU and possibly lacking TPM 2.0 support. If you wish to upgrade to Windows 11, consider upgrading to a newer CPU and motherboard that meet the minimum requirements. If you're comfortable with Windows 10, it remains a solid option and is still supported by Microsoft for several years to come.

CPU is not supported by Windows 11 officially but there are a couple of ways to bypass the system requirements.

Back