Windows 11 Windows 11 Tripped during Dual Boot (Spoiler: srttrails.txt involved). Windows won't reset, nor allow me to boot in Win11 just stuck

Linux

Hey guyz. Its been 48 hours since the door for windows is locked, I tried dual booting windows 7 for some project purpose... But since then windows have kept me stuck in BIOS and the loading error page since then. IMP NOTE: It won't reset, nor any commands in terminal helps, tried bunch of YouTube videos and blogs, got a big round peanut in result.
Any idea to bring this thing back to life?

PS. The default drive shows " X:" instead of the default " C:"

Attachments

• IMG20231213214451.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20231214015807.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
The drive letters are logically assigned and X is the default in the recover mode (for the recovery mode, not where the operating system is installed) Dual boating adds complexity to the process of repairing a system. I would recommend running any other operating systems as VMs instead. To the second image a system image backup is something you would have had to create to use.

I would suspect the reset isn't working due to the dual boot setup. A backup of data and a clean install will be the quickest way to get the system back up.