Windows 7 Windows 7 64 re-install KB976832

Dario

Hi guys
the SFC /scannow reported me some error on KB976932 and KB976933.
I can't uninstall KB976932 from windows update.
Can I re-install the KB976932 (WIndows SP1 64) in my system without to unistall its and without to loose my personal data end all the application that I have in my system?
If the answer is yes, this means that the new installation goes to replace the old code with the new one by solving the error previously indicated?

Many thanks in advance

DS

Can I re-install the KB976932 (WIndows SP1 64) in my system without to unistall its and without to loose my personal data end all the application that I have in my system?
If you ran the set up again you will likely see two options, Repair or uninstall.

Why did you want to remove service pack 1 from windows?

If you ran the set up again you will likely see two options, Repair or uninstall.

Why did you want to remove service pack 1 from windows?

I do not want to remove SP1 but to reinstall it. My workstation is a business station that I was delivered me with windows already installed. Often goes into error Explorer (Windows explorer has stopped working - restart the program). I have seen that in the file CBS.log the case relates to KB976933 and KB976932 and command sfc cannot resolve it. Suggestions are to uninstall the sw related and reinstall them, but windows update does not allow me to do so with the KB976932. Then I thought if I download the SP1 and reinstall it I solve the problem?

As I wrote above if you run the install again then you should be able to repair your current install.

Back