yesterday my pc crashed.
Can someone help me please :D
I uploaded the dmp file.

Attachments

• 123016-6770-01.zip
    30.4 KB · Views: 329
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8007164750, be200000, 5110a}

Probably caused by : GenuineIntel

Followup:     MachineOwner
Hi,
usually this bugcheck is attributed to a hardware failure of some kind although often it's caused by excessive heat due to overclocking.

If you are overclocking please return to default values until the testing period is over. Can you remember what exactly you were doing yesterday at the time of the bsod?

If you haven't already please monitor your system temps especially when the system is stressed. A good app for the job is HWiNFO64

Drivers can also cause this issue and I notice in the Call stack there is a driver mentioned:

intelppm.sys Tue Jul 14 00:19:25 2009: Intel Processor driver. Most of your system drivers are in need of being updated especially the chipset. Here's a screenshot showing which chipset drivers you need to download:

intel.JPG
Don't forget you need install both highlighted.

Use the motherboard support page as a guide and update your system files:
P8Z77-V LX | Motherboards | ASUS Global

Post back with any new dump files

Thank you for your fast answer :)
I was just watching videos on Amazon then it crashes after a while.
I updated the driver. I also downloaded the tool as recommended, i will upload the status from the tool as well.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 425
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 413
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    193.8 KB · Views: 425
I was just watching videos on Amazon then it crashes after a while.
Hi,
thanks for the temps upload. On the second screenshot you've highlighted a temperature:
high.JPG

AUXTIN is the power supply temp sensor if there is one. See if you can see the fan spinning inside the PSU as well as feeling the PSU casing to see if it's running hot.

Can you post some information on your system such as CPU, GPU, HDD, RAM plus the make and model of your PSU. Thanks.. :)

Whats the airflow like in your case?

Hi,
thanks for the temps upload. On the second screenshot you've highlighted a temperature:
View attachment 34285

AUXTIN is the power supply temp sensor if there is one. See if you can see the fan spinning inside the PSU as well as feeling the PSU casing to see if it's running hot.

Can you post some information on your system such as CPU, GPU, HDD, RAM plus the make and model of your PSU. Thanks.. :)

Whats the airflow like in your case?
Hello,
i just checked the PSU casing. The fan is spinning and the case feels very cool. As you can see on the picture i also have a big cpu fan. For my casing i got one fan on the front thats sucking air in and one one the back thats blowing the air out.
Hardware:
CPU: Intel i5-3570k (not overclocked)
PSU: Corsair CX600
Ram: 1 x Corsair DDR3 8GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti
SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 128 GB (OS)
HDD: Sata 512 GB (Data)
Hope this helps :D

Attachments

• IMG_3884.JPG
    IMG_3884.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 450
  • IMG_3885.JPG
    IMG_3885.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 427
Hi,
apologies as thought I'd replied.

Regarding your above screenshots: Looks quite dusty in there which could be cleaned out plus that rat's nest of cabling ideally needs to be sorted out a little better. There's usually somewhere that you can route a cable and i spend quite a bit of time getting this right as it will increase airflow and look prettier.
You could try testing for those temps again but this time keep the side panel off. If this makes a big difference in those temps then you know what your culprit is...

I agree with your already large CPU Heat Sink you could clear that path of air from your front fan- to-rear airflow and should make a pretty substantial difference. See what that does for you.

Back
Top Bottom