Windows 7 Windows 7 direct link for key

Matt

I wrote up an article based on a post I saw at another forum. Anyway, this is how you get the key, though it still hasn't worked for me yet.

First, off, go to http://technet.microsoft.com and sign in in the upper right corner
Then you want to use either of these links:
Link Removed - Invalid URL
Or
The first one is 32bit, and the second is 64bit, however they are intergrangable. The original poster stated that the 64bit link might work better as well. If you get this, then press F5 to refresh.

Lol MS
There are only about 12 keys total being put out, 6 for 32-bit and 6 for 64 bit. They're giving everyone the same keys.

spot on got my key now cheers, down load what i thought was 32bit beta version and the link on web site must have been wrong version linked, just booted the mounted image to Sun xVM, loads the files ready for installation, and then i get fail error system trying to load 64bit version and system does not support 64bit arrr . do you have a link for the 32bit version ???

cheers foxy

Last edited:
Both the 32 bit version and the 64 bit version are up for download on the Microsoft Windows 7 site now. and both are working quite well. ;) Keys are also provided there.

Good for you guys; you were able to sign-in to windows live and plucked the keys therein. Unlucky me, having no account, tried very hard to sign-up with windows live, but in every instance greeted by the following:

You've reached the daily limit for creating Windows live IDs. Please wait a day and try to sign up again.....etc.

Is there a way of circumventing this crap? If not, what is the best time (in GMT) that i should try to sign-up again and succeed in doing so? Thanks.

Hay,...finally able to sign-in to windows live and plucked 10 official activation keys, 5/5 for 32/64 bits respectively. Now i can rest. Thanks to Matt for the tip.

Just wondering why some here are getting more than one key.

Do you have more than one machine and need keys for each copy of W7?

Might be a strange question, but do you realy need this key? I've just clicked next without filling in any key and it did install. Now my windows is running smooth and it never asked me for the key again and I am able to do everything I want..

SUBconscious said:
..... it never asked me for the key again and I am able to do everything I want..
Click start, then control, then system and security, then system, and look at the bottom part of the window. You will see the nag.:)

Might be a strange question, but do you realy need this key? I've just clicked next without filling in any key and it did install. Now my windows is running smooth and it never asked me for the key again and I am able to do everything I want..

That's all great until the 30 days is up and your forced to activate Windows 7 Beta in order to keep using it.. ;) Which of course as we all know takes a key.. :)

I found out ;) thanks anyway! Hope there will be a solution for OpenGL gaming + Audigy's soon, otherwise I'm forced to go back to the slower Vista :(

Back