Windows 7 Windows 7 drivers not working

innocent

I clean installed Windows 7 Home premioum on preloaded Windows Vista Home Premium in my Sony VGN-CR24G Laptop and since then the AV mode, the in built camera, the Instant Mode, Mass storage devices, DVD writting as wll as the Play mode is not working. The OS is working fine. Moreover, Google Chrome installed is opening at all. Will somebody help me immediately?

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Get latest drivers for the mass storage devices and camera. As for AV, what is it? You also need a version compatible with Windows 7. What do you use for dvd writing and playback? WMP 12?

it's amazing that somebody does not know what does AV Mode means? I am using Nero for writting and WMP for play back. where shall I get all the drivers my Laptop requires for full functioning under Windows 7?

Go to the Sony website and you should be able to download the drivers for your camera. I had to do that for a friends Toshiba. Also check your updates for Nero if that is what you are using. I use a third party for finding and updating any other drivers that I may need. So far I have had great success.

I would be best to download the latest Windows 7 drivers from the respective hardware websites.

Such as Intel for your chipset drivers, ATI for your graphics card, etc., you will need to install some VAIO drivers too.

Go here to view all your driver listings: Original Drivers for VGN-CR2 Series : Sony Asia Pacific

Then for the specific hardware drivers, go to their websites.

Back
Top Bottom