Windows 7 Windows 7 Magnifier

PcBoyGeorge

Hi, I am using Windows 7 Build 7229.

When i go onto magnifier and select docked mode it disbles aero on my pc and goes to the basic theme. I have to exit and close to get back to aero theme. It disables desktop windows manager but i dont know why. It works in full screen and lens mode. But in the mode which is like vistas it dosent. But it works fine in vista. I have all the up-to-date drivers with no yellow flags in device manager.

P.S. Im using hp G60- 115EM

And it happened on builds 7100 and 7201 aswell.

Please Help. If you need any info more just ask.

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!

EDIT: Uploading a video right now. Please help!

Last edited by a moderator:

There is the video.

Please i really want this fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still on build 7201 with ATI Catalyst 9.3 and haven't had my aero disabled over many times that I started the magnifier in every mode. Right now I can't either. This could be due to another soft or perhaps a driver issue. :( Go to 7 official blog and let them know.

Sorry I couldn't be of help.

I have installed Windows 7600 on a PC with and another without AERO capability.
  • On the PC without AERO capability only docked mode is possible (no full screen and no lens mode).
  • On the PC with AERO capability all three modes are possible. And no one shows basic theme.
I think your problem must be your graphic card or driver.

I have installed Windows 7600 on a PC with and another without AERO capability.
  • On the PC without AERO capability only docked mode is possible (no full screen and no lens mode).
  • On the PC with AERO capability all three modes are possible. And no one shows basic theme.
I think your problem must be your graphic card or driver.

I concur can't replicate on my system either.Aero remains active in docked mode. I'm running 7100 the plain old RC with intel integrated graphics and just recently an intel windows seven graphics driver, this definately leads toward your hardware.. Sorry no definitive answer.

Back
Top Bottom