Windows 7 Windows 7 Manager 4.1.6

segsten

Hi
I have optimized and cleaned,defragged my windows 7 home premium with Yamisofts windows 7 manager 4.1.6,and this time i have followed the instructions given by the program,just to see if anyone without knowlegde about computers,can optimize their system without having a clue of what they are actually are doing.
And i can assure that it can be done for the price of 40 USD.,it sounds expensive,and it is,but without system crash and error messages,is it not worth it?:thumbs_up:

You can easily optimize windows 7 with just a little knowledge and the right software for free. I recommend Ccleaner, a free utility that you can use to clear out temporary internet files, etc. Also auslogics registry cleaner, wise registry cleaner too. Both are free downloads, and one will catch what the other misses. You can use windows built-in disk cleaner, it's a pretty good cleaner of junk files. If you go to start/search and type cmd to open a cmd window, then type sfc /scannow this will launch system file checker, a good tool also. After it's done you can type chkdsk /f to check for errors in your files, all for free, all very effective tools, too. You can always buy more software, but I would rather learn how to fish than just buy a fish :)

Last edited:
Back