Windows 7 Windows 7 pricelist in GBP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelSLasher

I had a look at the Win 7 pricelist and its in dollars, it doesnt really help seing as though i live in the UK, and converting it doesnt help since most games are sold for same quantity of currency in most countries.

Will it be similar to Vista prices? And can i just buy an OEM copy without hardware to install on a custom build

If it helps i am planning to buy Win 7 Pro mainly for XPM, wished it came into Home Premium

I had a look at the Win 7 pricelist and its in dollars, it doesnt really help seing as though i live in the UK, and converting it doesnt help since most games are sold for same quantity of currency in most countries.

Will it be similar to Vista prices? And can i just buy an OEM copy without hardware to install on a custom build

If it helps i am planning to buy Win 7 Pro mainly for XPM, wished it came into Home Premium

Dang just turned around and there you are again ! Would you not think racist polls are a bit naff !=?

Ah! Sorry good move :) I like it a very crucial move there :)

whatever you say just please stop double posting, it helps a lot and what are you talking about it makes no sense

Yes If memory serves me well you put the insert racist comment here part .
What was your idea in putting that in this forum ?
If you dont understand my point why should I talk too you ?

Will start a new thread bassed on your input :0

no mods have complained yet, the comment isnt even directed at anyone so how can it be "wrong" and now i have changed it something more "suitable".

Its not racism that has created problems these days but people who don't always know what racist is, not saying or implying that you are creating a problem just saying that maybe thinking over something before saying its racist may be useful. And that "racist" comment has been used before my on palestine-israel peace forum so i guessed it should be safe in most other places.

Before you ask me more questions, i am "prone" to racism because of a group of people who live in the mountains who dont know that everyone hates them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back