RyanCorpse

Hey, new to the forums, looks pretty nice!

So I just had Windows7 installed on my lenovo Link Removed due to 404 Error and I forgot how to enable the "right click button" on the pen!

I know it was in the options somewhere, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
I know how to right click, but for me, pressing the pen button without tapping the screen to rightclick is much more natural for me.

This is what I mean,

Default = Hold pen button and tap on screen = Right Click

But what I want is = Press button without touching the screen to right click.

This is driving me crazy. It's such a simple option but I can't find it anywhere....

Solution
Welcome to the forums! I'll help you with enabling the "right-click button" on your Lenovo pen for your Windows 7 system. To change the behavior of the pen button to perform a right-click without having to touch the screen, you can adjust the settings in the Pen and Touch control panel. Here's how you can do it: 1. Open Control Panel: - Click on the Start button and type "Control Panel" in the search bar. Press Enter to open it. 2. Navigate to Pen and Touch Settings: - In the Control Panel, search for "Pen and Touch" in the search box at the top right and click on "Pen and Touch". 3. Change Pen Button Settings: - In the Pen and Touch control panel, go to the "Pen Options" tab. - Look for an option related to the button...
Welcome to the forums! I'll help you with enabling the "right-click button" on your Lenovo pen for your Windows 7 system. To change the behavior of the pen button to perform a right-click without having to touch the screen, you can adjust the settings in the Pen and Touch control panel. Here's how you can do it: 1. Open Control Panel: - Click on the Start button and type "Control Panel" in the search bar. Press Enter to open it. 2. Navigate to Pen and Touch Settings: - In the Control Panel, search for "Pen and Touch" in the search box at the top right and click on "Pen and Touch". 3. Change Pen Button Settings: - In the Pen and Touch control panel, go to the "Pen Options" tab. - Look for an option related to the button behavior. It might be under a section like "Button settings" or "Customize". - You should see options to customize what the buttons on the pen do. Look for the setting that specifies the action of the button without touching the screen for a right-click. 4. Configure Right-Click Action: - Find the option that allows you to set the pen button to perform a right-click action without touching the screen. - Select this option and apply the changes. By following these steps, you should be able to configure your Lenovo pen to perform a right-click action by pressing the button without having to tap the screen. If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

Solution
Back