Windows 8 Windows 8 is running great

vsrawat

I got email reminder from this forum saying "We miss you at Windows 8 Forums!"

my w8 is running so great that I don't need any suggestions. Have no problems at all. Boots up so fasts, shuts down so fast, while w7 was taking 1.5-2 minutes in booting up.

Salutes to windows 8.

So dear forum, please don't miss me. I am happy with w8.

--
Rawat

Hi Rawat,

apologies for the auto generated email but it's just to let you know that the site is always being updated with news. views and updates.
We just want to make sure no one is left out.. :)

Don't worry, we will only miss you once :) lol. Just joking, but thats how its set up.

Wow.....I'm here for the same reason, please visit the forum. Well, I absolutely love the OS, no problems, all my machines are running 8 and they are a blurr! I think they did it this time....one of the best. What's all these articles about Microsoft losing in the PC market or "death of the PC" Must be the people that don't use the latest OS....oh well, their problem. Gee, sorry I don't have any issues or questions??? :dejection:

Hi Robert,

the 'death of the pc' comes from the industries move to smaller form factors, tablets and the like. Saying this though PC gaming actually increased by 8% last year so theirs life in the old dog yet. It's also thought that Microsoft will eventually try to phase out the desktop as it's not really used much in a tablet/phone environment.

I'm convinced the term "death of the PC" does have some relevance to the push to mobile tablets and ultrabooks. I believe within a few years, the majority of notebooks and desktops you see today will no longer be in use, have been replaced by hybrid ultrabooks or tablets. Of course desktop PC's will remain a powerful tool in workplaces and personal gaming or creativity usage. I strongly believe in the image Microsoft is trying to recreate and can't wait to see what the future holds. Sent from my Surface RT.

I got email reminder from this forum saying "We miss you at Windows 8 Forums!"

my w8 is running so great that I don't need any suggestions. Have no problems at all. Boots up so fasts, shuts down so fast, while w7 was taking 1.5-2 minutes in booting up.

Salutes to windows 8.

So dear forum, please don't miss me. I am happy with w8.

--
Rawat
I just got a reminder too. I gave up on Windows 8 after the RTM refused to run smoothly on my netbook (after the preview releases ran almost flawless). I recently purchased an ExoPC Slate with Windows 8 installed. Have to say, it runs very well. So, I'm back.

Back