Windows 8 Windows 8 Service Configurations

Black Viper, well known for service configuration settings for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and has now created a Service Configuration for Windows 8.

From Black Viper;
I cannot possibly test all configurations extensively (meaning, each persons specific computer needs), but what I can offer is what “works for me” and the obstacles I have came across so you do not have to discover them on your own.

Black Viper’s Windows 8 Service Configurations | Black Viper | www.blackviper.com

From my own personal experience, I have found that right clicking on any particular service, then selecting "Properties" then the "Dependencies" tab. If there are "No Dependencies" in both boxes, it is relatively safe to disable that service.

Don

I've never heard of Black Viper before. I usually do all of this stuff manually.. Nice information though :) I was just looking at the guy's site, some good content there as well (if that purple luminescence you see when you first visit doesn't deter you from really looking around on first impression :nevreness:)

I've never heard of Black Viper before. I usually do all of this stuff manually.. Nice information though :) I was just looking at the guy's site, some good content there as well (if that purple luminescence you see when you first visit doesn't deter you from really looking around on first impression :nevreness:)

Like AceInfinity I have never hear of Black Viper, but now that I have I'll have to check out his website more and I too do this stuff manually, but he did provide some nice info though!

Back
Top Bottom