benko

hello to all:)

i am having a problem

installed win7 7127 x64 few days ago and now i am having some problems,so every few hours i get BSOD
sometimes i get quota underflow messge and sometimes systems_service_exception....

i thought maybe overclock is unstable but when i put all to stock same thing

they have told me that i have downloaded fake version of 7127:confused: but i dont know how to check it....

please help;)

Solution
My suggestion would be to NOT use these interim RTM builds.. They have NO significant changes from the RC and are not ment to be used by the general public.. ;) All they contain are small bug fixes, nothing more really..

I would suggest reinstalling the RC (7100) (CLEAN INSTALL).. ;) And refrain from using the leaked RTM builds.. As far as the 'fake' 7127, it's possible.. that's a risk you take when downloading torrents..
My suggestion would be to NOT use these interim RTM builds.. They have NO significant changes from the RC and are not ment to be used by the general public.. ;) All they contain are small bug fixes, nothing more really..

I would suggest reinstalling the RC (7100) (CLEAN INSTALL).. ;) And refrain from using the leaked RTM builds.. As far as the 'fake' 7127, it's possible.. that's a risk you take when downloading torrents..

Solution
Back