Windows 7 Wire ATX Sagitta case to motherboard?

OkinawaBob

I bought while in Okinawa, Japan (Oct 2006) an ATX Sagitta case w/ 450W pwr. supply. This is currently for a back-up XP machine (back-up to a Win-7 machine) for which I've recently replaced the mother board (Gigabyte) due to a board failure. I don't know how to hook up the two sets of numerous small wire connectors (audio, et al) from the case to the mother board. Have written to Sagitta about this several times but no response. How do I find a schematic for the case to show the proper connections to the mother board? The new Gigabyte MoBoard has wiring info. but it doesn't correlate w/ info on the case's wiring plugs. I no longer have the original case data. The computer was taken to a local computer shop and was told I need the case specs. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.
RF Bolland

Almost all cases have wiring with termination plugs saying what they are, written on them. Like reset, power, usb....

Yours' do not say anything at all?

I think that's a Raidmax case and the latest model (Sagitta) can be found here:
Link Removed due to 404 Error It does have a manual you can download although the differences between yours and this later version might be too great to be of any help. Then again it might offer just enough clues for you tp proceed with installation. As TorrentG say's though, the wires usually have lettering like HDD or 'PowerSW' written on them..

Back