The Water Cooler (Comedy Classics)
The Cooler King himself, whoosh, presents his own brand of comedy and entertainment, not found anywhere else on the Internet or planet. Some will find it odd; others will find it strange. But that golden one percent of the population will find it absolutely entertaining! Thus, we present to you, our compilation of Michael Myles (whoosh) videos! To find more of whoosh's brand of comedic genius, visit The Water Cooler forum!What does the name whoosh mean? For years, on Windows Vista Forums (winvistaforums.com), and Windows 7 Forums (windows7forums.com), it has been synonymous with true dedication to brightening up a person's day. In reality, Michael Myles, or whoosh, has been a moderator, administrator, and ultimately, a major contributor to the forums.According to our research:Definition of whoosh Single word exclamation, accompanied by a gesture where the hand is swept palm down over the head from front to back with about three inches clearance.Indicates that the joke just told was too sophisticated for the listener and has gone "way over their head". (Courtesy the Urban Dictionary!)
- I7 4790K @ stock Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 7 Corsair Vengence 2400MHz DDR3 RAM EVGA 980 Ti SC Samsung 850 500GB SSD Samsung 840 250GB SSD Seasonic MI2 Evo II 750W Corsair 450D Case
- Is anyone supposed to be outraged or what?
- Hi. Can you please explane how to uninstall programs that ask to restart the PC
- That's an old build. I was using an Corsair CX600W in that build although my current build is somewhat different.. :)
- dude what PSU do you have?
- Uploaded Media:
- Embedded Media:
- Disk Usage:
- 125.1 MB