Windows 10 32-Bit OS with a 64-Bit Processor

alic231

Hey guys, so my dad had bought Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit but we only installed the 32-Bit version. I am now trying to upgrade to the 64-Bit version. I've already checked and made sure that my computer can run it, and it can. I need help figuring out how to upgrade it without having to buy it all over again. thank you in advance!

Attachments

• 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    42.9 KB · Views: 298
You can use the media creation tool from microsoft to download the 64 bit iso and create a bootable usb or dvd and you can then clean install 64bit. Download Windows 10 At some point in that tool you can select 64 bit and it'll download that for you.

1543274238922.png
1543274263347.png

Use the tool to create an iso and use rufus to create the media with the iso. If you do select gpt and allow it to create the usb flash drive. It's the way I normally do it as my flashdrive is 64gb and the windows tool doesn't create it properly.

Use the tool to create an iso and use rufus to create the media with the iso. If you do select gpt and allow it to create the usb flash drive. It's the way I normally do it as my flashdrive is 64gb and the windows tool doesn't create it properly.
where can i get rufus?

If you right click on the iso and mount it. Goto the mounted image and copy all the files in to your flash drive and see if it boots.

Back