Windows 8 A Cheat Sheet APP for K/B Commands (Shortcuts)

I just inadvertently found this today. W/ Snap you can run it right beside your desktop. Discover, learn & be glad to know all the Win8 Keyboard Commands (shortcuts) & w/ this right beside you, as you are doing things, it's your cheat sheet to getting them memorized.
Screenshot (25).JPG

And, indeed, if you look in Store there are several APPs offering insight and instruction, guidance to enlighten you as the use, navigation, understanding, productivity and enjoyment of Windows 8. Do yourself a favour and > Store > Charms > Search and type in Windows 8. Seriously, check it out... MS has put helpful stuff, APPs, there for you about operating Windows 8.

Cheers,
Drew
Win8Logo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've all ready found that app and have been using it for some time now....very nice little app. All though the colors are not very pleasing to the eye for me but it does get the job done.

Jim, I know some people were printing the list that is in this forum that I compiled months ago & keeping it in front of them... this likely works even better than that cus it can be right on the screen beside you. (beside the desktop, that is). You had found it (& me, too) but, there may be people who did not know this worthwhile material was or is there for them. ... and now they do, too :)

But, I also, wanted to bring to people's notice, as well, the other educational APPs that MS has there that can quickly help heighten one's comfort level for those who are new to Windows 8.

Cheers,
Drew
Win8Logo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom