Windows 7 A Link of some interest

Wzor confirmed that Windows 7 build RC2 is true. We are just going to assume that RC2 = RTM earlier it was rumored that build 7200 = RC2 and Build 7300 = RTM. The information provided by Wzor indicates that Microsoft recently cooked build 7225 on 29 May’09. Source is so confirmed and promised to provide screenshots within the week. Many souurces declined the possibility of RC2 earlier but Wzor confirms it. According to source There are three main branches (branch) the development of Windows 7, the main branch (winmain), branch (winmain_win7ids_sp), and finally server (fbl) branch. In each of these branches are collected assemblies numbering assemblies through, but the dates are different assemblies not to mention the creation of the assembly.

Finally here is the proof VIA Wzor In the near future we will be providing screenshots but so far is this screen from the Windows 7 build 7200.0.090529 Service Pack 1.

Read here

And so, in each of these branches on 29 May, there have been significant changes, so yesterday we published a number of assemblies (winmain_win7ids_sp) branch and the actual assembly was: 7141.0.winmain_win7ids_sp.090528-xxxx,
winmain_win7ids_sp - this is a support line for the Service Pack.
but now we are seeing here this assembly: 7200.0.winmain_win7ids_sp.090529-xxxx, as they say feel the difference!
The same picture we have seen in other branches of assembly, right there it went even further, so the main Service Pack for the century we are witnessing the emergence of general assembly: 7225.0.winmain_sp.090529-xxxx, and the core (winmain) branch появи las-assembly: 6.1 .7225.0. winmain.090529-xxxx
In the near future we will be providing screenshots but so far is this screen from the moment you install a separate 7200.0.090529 Service Pack 1 to Windows 7.
In the main branches (winmain) and (winmain_sp) we see in the coming assembly 7200.0.winmain Monday - Tuesday, they will appear in a separate line (as was with the beta versions and the first release candidate), and only then can anything be said about the possibility of leakage of these assemblies.
So the next two weeks will be very busy at the event

wzor.info

Who knows how much of this is true though.

It's interesting for sure, but it clashes with what Microsoft has been saying all along.. so I'll believe it when I see it.. ;)

:eek: again?...........well, there will be no shortage of people knowing how to install 7!!!...I'd be chaffed if this OS installed like XP.

It's interesting for sure, but it clashes with what Microsoft has been saying all along.. so I'll believe it when I see it.. ;)

Yeh I agree. I cant see that change log being posted around being true either. Guess we will find out soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom