Access Server 2012 VM via Dynamic DNS

peterbata

I have recently installed Small Business Server 2011 and would like to both host my web site and have Exchange handle my mail. I don't have an ISP provided IP and was wondering if I could access these features via either a DynDns or No-IP dynamic IP address. Thank you

Take a look at adobe muse... they offer cheap ways to set you up but the bottom line is the country you live in and if money is or isn't
being earned.
As a rule of thumb,
if the page is for your own use and does not earn money then yes No-IP can work (but it will be slow).

Take a look at adobe muse... they offer cheap ways to set you up but the bottom line is the country you live in and if money is or isn't
being earned.
As a rule of thumb,
if the page is for your own use and does not earn money then yes No-IP can work (but it will be slow).
I did visit the Adobe Muse site as you had suggested. Frankly, I am not quite certain how this in anyway relates to my original post.

I enjoy building webpages and general coding but not everyone does. Adobe Muse is designed to help people with little experience get a webpage up and working… you could put your site on their business catalyst and then sell items with credit cards payments (like the way ebay works)… build a forum or run an email distribution centre… the rules for credit card use, tax and customer details varies from one country to the next but they can clarify that for you.

I'm not sure if you want to sell items or are just playing around and perhaps Muse isn't what you need but that’s up to you to decide.

Back