Windows 7 Administative user problem

WhatWindows7

Hi
Im using windows 7 ultimate, not cracked or anything like that, and im having some problems with my administative possibilities. When Im launching SQL Serve 2008 and I want to attach a new database from my documenst folde I cant open the user folder. When I look at the user folder in explorer I can see that My Folder "Christian" has a little lock on it. Also its not all my programs that start up as an administrative user. I have to right click and select "Run as admin..." or change the properties.
In the user account I can see that my account is the administrative user so i cant understand why Im having these administrative user problems when Im using SQL server. I dont have any other accounts on the computer and my own user has not a password.
Anyone know how to deal with this or is it a bug in Windows 7?

Windows has changed the administrator accounts with Vista and Windows 7. Even running in an administrator account does not give full privileges to protect against malware running from with that account. It is not a bug.

Okay. So is there anyway how to deal with this? When I right click my user folder I can see the administrator has full control, but despite that there is still a lock on the folder.

Back
Top Bottom