Windows 7 Aliens vs. Predator Demo

It would seem that many people, including myself, just cannot get a game out of this awful demo. As of yet I've haven't played at all. I either get booted or not enough users are online to join your game (you can't join other games)... Oh, just to add a cherry.. There's no host migration. So if the player who created the game leaves, show's over folks..

Seriously disappointed....

Finally managed to get a game... It does look good too.. I played a Preditor but due to me not knowing the controls well enough didn't really do much 'predating'... lol.

Think I'll buy this..

Yeah man, I tried it out yesterday. It's pretty fun playing as an alien, minus the fact that you stick to like every wall on the map. There has to be a way to disable that haha.

well the controls are a little different i will probably get it in a month or so

Granted, I was playing on the 360 - but it took me forever to finally get into a game. Still looking forward to the game though!! :D

Aliens vs. Predator arrives on February 16th

f you're leery about Rebellion Developments after playing Rogue Warrior or Shellshock 2, there's some good news for you. The next-gen Aliens Vs. Predator will be getting a demo. "There will be a demo...That's all we can say," said AvP lead designer Alex Moore in an interview with AvPGalaxy. As you might guess from the "that's all we can say," he didn't mention the date or platforms. Moore states later in the interview that the team members "all come from PC backgrounds" so maybe the PC won't get shafted on the demo. The PC's generally the odd man out with that. Aliens vs. Predator arrives on February 16th. Last week of January or first week of February would be a nice time to get the demo.

Back
Top Bottom