Windows 7 All these BSOD posts has me very confused as to what I should do

VikesorBucs

Hello everyone,

I just joined this forum because this computer I bought at Christmas restarts all the time after the BSOD. I have read more notes on BSOD than I can count, and each one has a different solution and it works for some and does not work for others. My BSOD message is below. If anyone can tell me what mine means, and how I can fix this without spending allot of $$$, I would be very appreciative.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 50
BCP1: FFFFF8A003269000
BCP2: 0000000000000001
BCP3: FFFFF88001047B24
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

as GTK66 says vidoe drivers are responsible for pretty much 50% of all bluescreen crashes so make sure your drivers for your gfx card and everything else are up to date , also the reason you see so many different solutions is because pretty much each bluescreen is specific to each computer hardware and software configuration ;)

please zip and upload your .dmp file so it can be run through windows debugger for any clues to your crash :)

http://windows7forums.com/windows-7-support/38837-how-ask-help-bsod-problem.html

as GTK66 says vidoe drivers are responsible for pretty much 50% of all bluescreen crashes so make sure your drivers for your gfx card and everything else are up to date , also the reason you see so many different solutions is because pretty much each bluescreen is specific to each computer hardware and software configuration ;)

please zip and upload your .dmp file so it can be run through windows debugger for any clues to your crash :)

Back