Windows 10 Alljoyn application using alljoyn studio

Hi All,

Can anybody help me to create alljoyn application using c++ and alljoyn studio plugin of visual studio 2015. I just have seen documentation just to use the existing interface in C#. But I want to create my own c++ application using AllJoyn Studio.

Can anybody help me in this? How to create ?

Hi there,
Never heard of this app before. You might consider posting it to our PROGRAMMING & SCRIPTING sub-forum directly here:
Programming and Scripting

You might get better results than just throwing it into the W10 Help bucket. Not everyone in there *including the Admins* are programmers.

<<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

p.s. welcome to the forum :up:

Alljoyn is a framework that many vendors support for being able to control hardware through a software interface. Like smart home / IoT type devices. I've never bothered learning anything about it

Boobalakrishnan … welcome to windowsforum. and, yes … we do have a programming-board in our forum.

have a go at the website listed below … seems heavily into alljoyn … lots of in-depth evaluating as well as community to share knowledge:
veritably … you will also discover further resources which might further pique both your interest and challenge.

oh … and, Boobalakrishnan … keep the faith.

Back
Top Bottom